Friday, October 24, 2008

Morning Sickness - Oct24/08

Night of Big Hits in Beantown Check out these two beauties dished out on Thursday night... Milan Lucic smashes Mike Van Ryn straight to the depths of hell! (or through the glass)... Denis Wideman catches Matt Stajan with his head down in the middle... No Fun League strikes again Titan's RB Chris Johnson has been fined $10,000 for his "excessive" touchdown celebration last Sunday. All he did was bang on drums. Really, Roger? $10,000?!? Seems a bit much. Johnson abides.. "I am not happy about it," Johnson told The Tennessean newspaper. "I knew I was going to get a fine, but I am totally upset about how much. I am going to appeal. There's no fun in this league. I was trying to have fun and they want to penalize us for having fun." See for yourself...

No comments: